Newcomers to the highstakes online poker scene are always fun to watch, and yesterday seemed to be the coming out party for patpatman.
Playing primarily $100/$200 6-max PLO and $50/$100 6-max PLO, patpatman has seen his overall earnings eclipse the $500k mark since arriving on PokerStars just a month ago (where he also won the biggest hold'em pot in January). Yesterday's sessions yielded some great results for the newcomer, highlighted by these six figure pots:
- Patpatman rivers quads as his As-Kc-3d-Ad holds vs. Ilari Fin and Ville Wahlbeck
- Patpatman flops a set, and turns quads this time to get 3 streets of value.
- All it takes is two pair as patpatman gets some more off of Ilari Sahamies.
- LuckyGump flops a set to crack aces and turns a boat to fade the flush draw.
- Heads up with Ilari FIN, patpatman flops two pair and cracks aces for another big pot
After all was said, the big winner was patpatman who ended this session +$298,968.45, but ended up negative on another session to end the evening up $166k on the night. Alexey 'LuckyGump' Makarov also had a good evening, finishing out his long grind with ...Continue Reading